Our rate for the eight-day elk hunt is $5800.00 per hunter. Antelope hunting maybe included in your eight-day hunt or can be provided in addition for $500 per hunter per day. We also offer a 4 night antelope and fishing package for $2800.00 per hunter. Deer hunting is available for seven day hunts at a rate of $5000.00 per hunter.
- No deposit is required until such time as a hunter or party of hunters applies for a Wyoming hunting license or licenses.
- At such time a 25% deposit will be accepted to confirm and hold hunt dates for said client(s).
- Cancellations made earlier than 120 days from the hunt’s beginning date will receive a refund of their deposit less 25%, or the full deposit amount may be applied to the following year if desired.
- Cancellations within 120 days of the hunt’s beginning date: If the hunt dates can be filled with another hunter or group of hunters, a refund of the deposit less 25% will be issued, or the full amount may be applied to the following year. In the event that the hunt dates remain unfilled or unused due to the late cancellation, Spotted Horse Ranch, Inc will retain the entire deposit.
- All clients are made aware of this policy before any deposit will be accepted.
- The Spotted Horse Ranch will also honor the Wyoming Game & Fish License Refund Policy.
We hope that this will answer many of your questions, and help prepare you for a quality hunt with us. For information on Bear, Sheep, and Mountain Lion hunts, please contact the Ranch directly. We are always happy to discuss upcoming hunts with you, and hunter references can be provided as well. Should you need additional information, or to discuss details of your hunt, feel free to call the Ranch at any time.
Kevin Watkins, Outfitter
Spotted Horse Ranch
Wyoming Outfitter’s License # BG-012
Permittee, Bridger-Teton National Forest